Perun system - VO management
User management in Perun system
Perun system is used for user management, where are the Virtual Organizations (VOs) admins controlling the accesses (approving or rejecting user's applications). Admins can also aggregate the users into the groups, create the service user (accounts for scripts/programs/systems).
More about Perun system at application website.
Links for login:
Please choose the login way, which is most comfortable for you. If you are not sure, please choose eduID.cz federation.
- Sending the VO invitation
- User approving
- User removing
- VO membership prolongation
- Admin adding
- Creating the service user account
- Assigning the users to the existing service account
- Password changing of the service account
- Creating the groups
- Setting the quotas in the storage
- Setting the SSH key