- Please log in into the Perun system and then go to the VO Manager section.
- On the left panel please click on Select VO. Now you can see the list of the VOs under your administration.
- Please choose the desired VO, where would you like to remove an users. After clicking on the desired VO there will appear new panel with VO settings.
- Then go to the Members bookmark or you can click on Members in the left panel.
- Please insert first few letters of the user's name or login into the search field and then click on Search button. Alternatively you can use List all button, which will show you all VO members.
- After you have found the desired user, please tick him by using the checkbox .
- Now please click on the Remove button and then confirm it in the pop-up window via OK button.
- After your click on OK button there will appear the notification Member: <name> deleted! After new listing of the Members the deleted user will not appear in the VO member list.
Notice: All changes made in the Perun system will be active in one hour. Thus executed changes are not immediate!!!.