Registration to Hostel IdP
Hostel Identity Provider (IdP) is a service for users from institutes, which are not members of czech identity federation eduID.cz yet. Verification through the federation is easier than through Hostel IdP. In case you work for an institution that is involved in eduID.cz, you don't have to use Hostel Idp. If you do not have another option, use this service (Hostel IdP) provided by CESNET.
Registration to Hostel IdP is 4-step process (all steps are essential for working MetaCentrum account):
- Check if your organization is member of eduID.cz.
- Registration / login to Hostelu IdP
- existing MetaCentrum users have own interface for account activation in Hostel IdP, they login with their MetaCentrum username and password.
- others use their email address for registration
- One-time proof of identity (ID or passport + study or employment relationship certificate) with registration official - it it necessary for access to premium services (computing in MetaCentrum, data storages,...).
- Regularly (usually 1x per year) confirmation of study or an employment relationship submission.
You can find more information, tutorials and contacts on Hostel IdP service webpage.