Create group in VO
VO MANAGER role needed
- Please log in into the Perun system and then go to the VO Manager section.
- On the left panel please click on Select VO. Now you can see the list of the VOs under your administration.
- Please choose the desired VO, where would you like to create a new group. There will appear a new panel with the VO settings.
- Please click on the Create group botton on the Overview bookmark.
- There will appear new dialog window, where you can insert:
- Name: Please insert the desired group name. Name of group can be whatever, but you shall keep conventions in your VO.
- Descriptions: Here you can insert your own group description to specify its purpose.
- As sub-group: You can check this if you wish to make this group such a subgroup of any existing group from the scrolling menu. Then you can choose the parent group of your newly created group in the field Parent group.
- Then you can click on the Create button.
Notice: All changes made in the Perun system will be active in one hour. Thus executed changes are not immediate!!!.
Assigning of group to resources and setting group attributes for using ( for example as UNIX group ) is described at Assign group to resource.