Set member attributes
PERUN MANAGER or SELF role needed
- Please log in into the Perun system and then go to the VO Manager section.
- On the left panel please click on Select VO. Now you can see the list of the VOs under your administration.
- Please choose the desired VO, where would you like to work. There will appear a new panel with the VO settings.
- click on the button Members at upper bar OR click on the Members option at the left menu
- fill your name or logname into search area and press the button Search, then appropriated members are listed
- click on the row with selected member and his detail is displayed
- click on button Settings at upper part of form and member attributes and their values are displayed
- you can use Filter list-box
- if you choose Required as value of filter then necessary member attributes ate listed with their values
- if you select All filled attributes as value of filter then all member attributes with saved values are displayed
- using Resource required value in filter requires select resource at Assigned resource list-box and then all attributes for combination of member and resource are listed
- you can fill new values for attributes where the text in value field is black
- if text in value field is gray or field is not writable that means attribute value must not be changed by you
- press Save button to set new values of attributes
- if you need to set new attribute click the button Add... and all possible member or member-resource attributes are listed
- you can fill and Save only writable attribute value fields
- if you use Cancel nothing is saved