Send the VO invitation
VO MANAGER role needed
- Please log in into the Perun system and then go to the VO Manager section.
- On the left panel please click on Select VO. Now you can see the list of the VOs under your administration.
- Now you can click at the VO name, where would you like to invite new users. There will appear new panel with desired VO settigns.
- In the Overview bookmark please click on the Invite user button.
- Please fill the Email or optionally the Name into the showed up formular. Then choose the Language of the invitation.
- Formular/Invitation will be sent by clicking at Send invitation button.
- Desired user will then receive email with similar structure such as below:
Dear user, administrator of Virtual Organization (VO) xyz invites you to use sources assigned to this VO. To become a member of VO, you must fill in an application. You must authenticate yourself using one of the following options: FEDERATION: https://einfra.cesnet.cz/fed/registrar/?vo=VO_xyz CERTIFICATE: https://einfra.cesnet.cz/cert/registrar/?vo=VO_xyz You can see your application state in "Applications" section at: https://einfra.cesnet.cz/fed/registrar/?vo=VO_xyz&page=apps You will be notified by another mail once your application approved. -------------------------------------------------- Administrator VO_xyz
- Actual text of this invitation mail can be specifically set for each VO. This setting is rather complicated, if you are not sure how to do it, it should be better to ask system-perun managers to do it. See E-mail notification