Remove member from resource
VO MANAGER role needed
There are several groups that contain the member and they have an access to resource. List of groups that has an access to resource can be obtained.
- Please log in into the Perun system and then go to the VO Manager section.
- On the left panel please click on Select VO. Now you can see the list of the VOs under your administration.
- Please choose the desired VO, where would you like to remove member from resource. There will appear a new panel with the VO settings.
- select resource by clicking on the row with resource name and detail of resource is displayed
- click on the tab Assigned groups at upper bar and list of groups is displayed
- for every displayed group you have to do following steps:
- select group by clicking on the row with appropriating group name
- PLEASE NOTE: member loses access to all resources that are assigned to selected group (not only to this resource, but all resources). When it is not correct, it is necessary to create new group that suits member's requirements and add the member into it. That newly created group have to be assigned to all resources where member requires keep his access.