Remove member from VO
VO MANAGER role needed
- Please log in into the Perun system and then go to the VO Manager section.
- On the left panel please click on Select VO. Now you can see the list of the VOs under your administration.
- Please choose the desired VO, where would you like to remove a members. After clicking on the desired VO there will appear new panel with VO settings.
- Then go to the Members bookmark or you can click on Members in the left panel.
- Please insert first few letters of the member's name or login into the search field and then click on Search button. Alternatively you can use List all button, which will show you all VO members. This option could be little bit problematic in case of VO with big number of members, selecting could go on very long time.
- If no member is find, try to tick Show also expired/disabled members checkbox which allows to display invalid members too.
- Rows with matching members are displayed
- After you have found the desired member, please tick him by using the checkbox .
- Now please click on the Remove button and then confirm removing in the pop-up window via OK button.
- After your click on OK button there will appear the notification Member: <name> deleted! After new listing of the Members the deleted member will not appear in the VO member list.
- If you want to delete multiple (more) users at once, click list all members on members tab.
Select the users what you want to remove from the VO.
- Click on the Remove button and then confirm removing in the pop-up window via OK button. Click on Cancel if you have just changed your mind.
- Click on OK button there will appear the notification Member: <name> deleted!
After deleting multiple users at once, some of the deleted users may still be in the list of users. Just refresh the page and you will see all changes.
Notice: All changes made in the Perun system will be active in one hour. Thus executed changes are not immediate!!!.