Grace is a WYSIWYG 2D plotting tool for the X Window System and M*tif. There are some features of this program mentioned:
- WYSIWYG design
- Convenient point-and-click graphical user interface
- Precise control of graph features
- Exports vector graphics to (E)PS, PDF, MIF, and SVG formats
- Supports cross-platform PNG, PNM, and JPEG formats
- Device-independent Type1 font rastering, including anti-aliasing, ligatures, and kerning
- Unlimited number of graphs
- Unlimited number of curves on a graph
Version 5.1.23 is available.
Load module ("module ad grace") and run needed program (convcal, fdf2fit, gracebat, grconvert, xmgrace).
On-line docuemntation is available.