Approve application to VO
VO MANAGER role needed
- When the user will apply for membership in the VO under your administration, you will receive an email with similar structure like the example in the end of this page. There you can find links, which will redirect you to the webpage with detail info about requesting user. Please choose the link with preferred login option and then log in to the Perun system. Now you can Approve/Reject the user application.
- In the Applications bookmark you can see all submitted applications. It is also possible to sort the applications by the status, just click at the scrolling menu next to the State label.
- After clicking on certain application and its check, you can approve it by clicking at Approve button, or you can reject it by clicking at Reject button.
Notice: All changes made in the Perun system will be active in one hour. Thus executed changes are not immediate!!!.
- Notification email with info about new application and show instruction can have similar structure like following text:
Dear administrator, new application for VO xzy was created under ID=46456457 by user: UVW, EMAIL / EXTERNAL-SOURCE. Application detail with all user submitted data where you can approve / reject application: FEDERATION: https://einfra.cesnet.cz/perun-gui/#vo/appdetail?id=46456457 KERBEROS (@META): https://einfra.cesnet.cz/perun-gui-krb/#vo/appdetail?id=46456457 CERTIFCATE: https://einfra.cesnet.cz/perun-gui-cert/#vo/appdetail?id=46456457 If there was any error during application creation, information follows: -------------------------------------------------- Your NGI Perun management team
- Actual text of this manager's information mail can be specifically set for each VO. This setting is rather complicated, if you are not sure how to do it, it should be better to ask system-perun managers to do it. See E-mail notification