Add member to resource
Add member to resource tutorial
VO MANAGER role needed
- Please log in into the Perun system and then go to the VO Manager section.
- On the left panel please click on Select VO. Now you can see the list of the VOs under your administration.
- Please choose the desired VO, where would you like to add member to resource. There will appear a new panel with the VO settings.
- select option Overview
- in the area Quick tools click on the button Add member to resource
- fill member's name or logname into a searching area and press the button Search
- a list of groups assigned to resource is displayed
- you can select from displayed groups by ticking the check-box and click on the button Add to group
- if no group suits your requirements, you can create new one by pressing button Create group
- frame for creation of group is displayed and you have to fill:
- Name for group name
- Description for purpose of group creation
- check-box As sub-group for creating group as sub-group, in that case the menu Parent group is displayed to select parent group for newly created group
- click on the Create button to create new group
- confirmation window is displayed with list of resources where the member will be assigned